0

Letters to friends 

A greeting letter to your friend for getting a job. 

 Examination Hall, 
A.B.C.,
 January 10, 2014. 
 My dear Asad,
 I am glad to know that you are appointed as an Engineer in WAPDA. you have got a good job. Your present job have many chances to go ahead. You can positively use your qualification and abilities through this job. 
This job belongs to your attitude. I wish and pray to God. may give you health and better working condition as you can achieve your goal. Pay my regard and greetings to your family. 
                                                                               Your's truly, 
                                                                              Abdullah farooq.
 X.Y.Z.

 Invite your friend to spend holidays with you. 

Examination Hall,
 A.B.C. 
My dear Friend

Thank you very much for your letter and great love. I am sorry for the delay in reply. As, you know from "Daily- newspaper that summer vacations will be held on 3rd June. You will also be free by that time. I invite you to spend your vacations with me. Our village is situated at the bank of Chenab. 

River Chenab in Pakistan














It is a nice and historical town. Chenab (River in pakistan) The scenery around is very charming and pleasing. It never gets too hot here. During your stay you will enjoy and may get, also experience the charms of village life. 
 Please pay my compliments to your parents. 
Your's sincerely,
 X.Y.Z. 
Letter for Inviting to your brother’s marriage 
Examinaiton Hall, 
A.B.C., 
 March 15, 2014. 
 My dear friend
 I have a wonderful news for you. The long awaited marriage of my elder brother comes on the 27th March of this month. We have arranged millitary band and musical group for "Mehndi" function. You will surely enjoy yourself. As we have to do lot of arrangements, your helping hand is badly needed here. I hope that you will come a couple of day before marriage and will arrnange the function of "Mehndi" under your own supervision Hoping to see you soon. 
Your's sincerely, 
X.Y.Z.
 A letter of condolence on the death of your friend's mother. Examinaiton Hall, 
 A.B.C.,
 May 19, 2014. 
 My dear friend
 I have shocked to know about the sudden death of your dear mother. The sad news is a great shock to us. My parents are much grieved at this tragic death. It is indeed a great loss .The thought of your grief makes me so sorrowful. You along with your younger brothers and sisters, have been a deprived of matchless of your mother. She was indeed a very kind, noble, and helpful lady. She had always been very kind and loving to me. I must tell you that you are in my thoughts and in my heart. And if there is anything that I can do for you, please send us message. With deepest sympathy Your's sincerely, 
X.Y.Z

Post a Comment

 
Top