0

Letters

To father suggesting him not to go Murree Hill station due to high blood pressure.

blood pressure











Examination Hall, A.B.C.,
 May 10, 2014.
My dear sweet papa,
Asslam-o-Alaikam,
I have received Zeshan’s letter. I am worried to know that you are now a days suffering from high blood pressure very seriously.
Please, papa take complete rest and strongly act upon the doctor’s advice. Zeshan told me that you want to go to hill station with uncle Kamran. Papa its not fair, you know that hill station due to its height is not suitable for blood pressure patients.
I suggest you to post pone your programme. It is not suitable for your health.
I hope you will be agreed to me.
May God, give you good health as soon as possible.
Yours affectionately, 
X.Y.Z.  

Post a Comment

 
Top